Friday, May 23, 2014

Not Crazy & Not a Fool

Whenever I bring up to someone the idea that maybe, just maybe, there is something to all the talk about the evils of entertainment, I usually get an eye roll. That's best case. Worst case, I get laughed at or argued with. I once had someone question my sanity.

Maybe there isn't anything going on with all of hand-over-eye business:

So trendy. So original.


And I guess this is just, well, this:

Rock on?

Unless it's this:

Okay. Rock on.


















Okay. I'm just seeing things.




Seeing lots of the same things.

















I openly proclaim that I follow Jesus Christ. Some folks just sort of hint at who their master is

Where'd you get that from?

Oh, right. That's where.

At least this guy is honest about it


No, I'm not crazy, and I'm no fool.

--Peace


The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good. Psalms 14:1 

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”  Joseph Heller, Catch-22